Answers to frequently asked questions
- We have a functional showroom showing a large range of our mouldings in situ, providing a helpful impression of the right moulding to suit your project.
- We do not refund or exchange our products. Samples can be taken from our showroom giving a perfect idea of the product at home. If you need them sent by post please give us a ring and we will do our best to help.
- For our most current brochure and price list please call us on 0208 232 8712 alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept all major credit cards for payments and orders can be placed over the phone, by email or at our showroom.
- Installation maybe arranged for our products; please call us to discuss your requirements.
- Deliveries can be arranged for quantity orders within the M25 area, charged according to distance. Further deliveries are also possible, please call our showroom for information.
Handling Plaster Products
All fibrous plaster products are fragile & should be handled with the utmost care to prevent any damage. While storing it should not be exposed to any elements & should also be kept dry at all times.
All fibrous plaster products are naturally prone to chips, cracks or dents. This can easily be made good whilst fitting and are sold on this basis.
All our products are made from the highest quality fibrous plaster. This consists of plaster it is then reinforced by means of jute scrims and timber laths.